EcoMom Alliance®

Week 12 Challenge Discussion Question:

Our 2012 Go Green Get Fit Challenge is winding down. Has this community been helpful for you to get and stay motivated toward your health and wellness goals this summer? How will you keep up your momentum?

To reply to this and other discussions be sure to sign in and Join the Group!

Just getting started? Be sure to Join the Go Green Get Fit Challenge Group and participate in each of Our Twelve Weekly Challenges. Each week, your reply to our weekly challenge discussion question of the week will earn you participant one entry toward our Grand Prize drawing for over $250 worth of eco-fitness gear from our Eco-Fabulous Sponsors on September 9th, so be sure to answer each question to increase your odds of winning! And be sure to log your entry via Facebook. Not on Facebook? Enter via Rafflecopter.

And don't forget to keep up with our Bloggers' Go Green Get Fit Journeys too! They are an amazing group of dedicated women and we're ecstatic that they've joined the challenge!

Tags: Fit, Get, Go, Gogreengetfit, Green, Self, Sustain, SustainYourSelf, Your

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

This forum has CERTAINLY been a great source of inspiration and motivation for me to live my life healthier and to be more active. I will continue with my motivation by reminding myself of how icky I felt when I wasn't healthy (eating unhealthy foods, not exercising, poor personal value) and continue to strive to feel my best not only for me, but for my baby girl as well!

Share EcoMom® Alliance with Friends

Bookmark and Share

Just Label It

© 2018   Created by ShopGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service