EcoMom® Alliance is a non-profit 501-c-3 organization nurturing, connecting, and empowering mothers to create a healthy and sustainable world. Our programs reach over a million families annually, informing and inspiring healthier living in communities like yours.
By sharing connection, information, and resources, we support mothers in making healthier choices in their homes and communities, the effects of which ripple out and protect our children and environment for generations to come.
WE STAND for our children, grandchildren, and future generations of our global family;
WE DREAM of a healthy world in which all children have real food to eat, clean air to breathe, and fresh water to drink…free from toxic chemicals, pollution, and environmentally related disease;
WE ENVISION a belief system in which personal health and environmental health are one and the same;
WE ASPIRE toward a world in which conscious consumerism supports brands committed to principles of sustainability and a thriving economy;
WE HOPE for safe and loving places for all children to call home;
WE EMPOWER our sisters, brothers, and one another with the nurturing, support, and education to help make this all so;
WE EMBRACE our ideals by starting where we are; taking small steps every day, in our own homes, schools and communities to be the change we seek;
To join us, become part of EcoMom® Alliance today.
1. EAT WELL, BE WELL: Making healthy food choices is affordable and simple, with the right tools to guide you. Learn More
2. GO TOXIN FREE: With a few simple changes, you can protect your family from ongoing exposure to harmful toxins.
3. SUSTAIN YOUR SELF: Taking care of your self is the first step in living a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. Learn More
4. BE WATER WISE: You can help preserve the quality of our water for generations to come.
5. CELEBRATE FOR LIFE: Party green for a healthy world.Learn More
6. BACK TO SCHOOL: Eco and Education go together.
7. SAVE ENERGY: Yours, Mine, and Ours. With a few little tips, you can save money, time, and natural resources.
8. REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, and ROT: Waste reduction is about more than slowing overflowing landfills.
9. FLEX YOUR BUYING POWER. Every dollar you spend is a vote for what kind of world you want to live in.
10. PLAY MORE IN NATURE. Time outside is good for everyone and we protect that which we love.